Friday 21 August 2015

Going for it!

I booked my audition time!
Can you hardly believe it? I can't!

Yes, I'm completely freaking out. Yes, I am scared shitless. Yes, I want my Mommy (good thing she moved back here). Buuuuuuuuuuttttt...

I HAVE to do this. There is a quote from Anais Nin that I read a few years back that really hit me square in the feels...
Before we moved to Calgary, this was exactly how I was feeling. And now, I feel this way all the time. No matter how frightening, no matter how filled with anxiety, no matter if I fail miserably, I must TRY. After all these years, my dreams have gotten bigger than my fear. It started with moving, continued with finally getting my driver's license (the biggest fear I've ever faced, short of death), and is now this audition and (God willing, or production team, whoever is first) performing in a show.

I will give it my all, and if I'm not right for this show, I'll gather up the courage to try again for another.

Let's see how it goes, hey?


No comments:

Post a Comment