Friday 24 July 2015

Thank You

After my meltdown, a number of wonderful people reached out to me to show support and caring. I feel like there is no way to really thank people appropriately; but you know who you are, and I hope the squishy Shan hugs showed my appreciation. 

What they also showed me is how differently reality can be from what is going on in my head during the ANXIETY and PANIC. In this situation, again, my perception of what was happening was way off. Hopefully, I can remember that during the next "moment". Everyone liked the direction I have for the Drood makeup, so "Off to the races, we go!"

Oh, and the movie? It's going really well! I've met some great people, too! Really good acting from local talent like Sally Cacic, Sarah Troyer; and a guy who had an explosively fantastic scene yesterday, Mike Burritt. Thank you again to my buddy, Kris Mish, for giving me this chance. In the end, I really think my heart is in that crazy musical theatre, though. I miss the songs! I miss the dance! I miss the sewing!

More movie adventures this weekend. I'm going to need a few solid days of sleep after this is through!

No comments:

Post a Comment